WHAT TO DO IN LOS CABOS?
Located on the Baja California peninsula, Los Cabos is a real paradise where the Sea of Cortes and the Pacific Ocean merge. The intense blue of the sea and the transparency of its sky contrast with its beaches' whiteness and the exotic semi-desert beauty of its coastline.
Los Cabos is a unique and vibrant destination that has something for everyone. Dream beaches, extraordinary golf courses, world-famous sport fishing, and where you can practice countless water and other sports such as kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, ATVs, etc. In the winter, Los Cabos is one of the best places in the world to watch whales.
At night, the destination gets to the party, offering countless bars and restaurants to the delight of all culinary tastes.
Numerous points of interest in the surroundings of Los Cabos merit a day for those who like to explore.
- Vidanta (San Jose) - 0.90 mi (1.40 km)
- Club Campestre (San Jose) - 1.75 mi (2.80 km )
- Palmilla (San Jose) - 3.80 mi (6.10 km)
- Puerto Los Cabos (San Jose Marina) - 5.40 mi (8.70 km)
- Cabo Real (outskirts of San Jose) - 8.10 mi (12.90 km)
- Puerto Los Cabos marina (San Jose) - 2.80 mi (4.50 km)
- Cabo San Lucas marina (San Lucas) - 20.50 mi (32.70 km)
- San Jose Estuary - 1.00 mi (1.60 km)
- San Jose Mission - 1.85 mi (3.00 km)
- San Jose Civic Center - 1.85 mi (3.00 km)
- Palmilla Beach - 3.50 mi (5.60 km)
- Chileno Beach (“Corridor”) - 11.00 mi (17.60 km)
- City of Cabo San Lucas - 20.00 mi (31.50 km)
- Medano Beach (San Lucas) - 20.00 mi (31.70 km)
- The Arch (San Lucas) - 20.00 mi (32.60 km)
- Los Barriles Buenavista - 55.00 mi (89.00 km)
- City of Todos Santos - 65.00 mi (104.00 km)
- El Triunfo - 88.00 mi (142.00 km)
- City of La Paz - 115 .00 mi (185.00 km)
Other points of interest
- La Cascada shopping center - 0.50 mi (0.75 km)
- Plaza del Pescador Mall - 0.60 mi (0.90 km)
- San Jose del Cabo International Airport - 12.50 mi (20.00 km)
- Cruise ship dock (San Lucas) - 20.00 mi (32.00 km)